Chenggui Wu （吴承贵）(Ph.D. Student, 2017)
Name: Chenggui Wu (Ph.D student 2017.07-present)
Research Interests: Transition metal catalysis methodology of synthesis
Hometown: Anqing Anhui province
2017.07-present: Expecting Ph.D Degree in Organic Chemistry, College of chemistry and molecular science, Wuhan University (in Professor Qianghui Zhou’s group)
2013.09-2016.06: Master Degree in Organic Chemistry, Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Hunan normal University (in Professor Guisheng Deng’s group)
2014.11-2015.10: Visiting Student in Organic Chemistry, Department of Chemistry and molecular science, Peking University (in Professor Jianbo Wang’s group)
2009.09-2013.06: Bachelor Degree in department of chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Fuyang normal University
2016.07-2017.06: Working in Domestic Drug Service Unit, WuXi AppTec, Wuhan
- Construction of All-Carbon Quaternary Centers through Cu-Catalyzed Sequential Carbene Migratory Insertion and Nucleophilic Substitution/Michael Addition.Chengpeng Wang, Fei Ye, Chenggui Wu, Yan Zhang and Jianbo Wang*J. Org. Chem. 2015, 80, 8748-8757.
- CuI-Catalyed Coupling of Diaryldiazomethanes with Terminal Alkynes：An Efficient Approach Synthesis Of Triaryl-substituted Allenes. Chenggui Wu, Fangdong Hu, Zhenxing Liu, Guisheng Deng*, Fei Ye, Yan Zhang and Jianbo Wang*.Tetrahedron, 2015, 71, 9196-9201.
- Reaction of Diazo Compounds with Difluorocarbene: An Efficient Approach toward 1,1-Difluoroolefins
Zhikun Zhang, Weizhi Yu, Chenggui Wu, Chengpeng Wang, Yan Zhang, Jianbo Wang*. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2016, 55, 273-277. (Hot Paper)
- Synthesis of Allenylphosphonates through CuI-Catalyzed Coupling of Terminal Alkynes with Diazophosphonates. Chenggui Wu, Fei Ye, Guojiao, Wu, Shuai Xu, Guisheng Deng*, Yan Zhang and Jianbo Wang*. Synthesis 2016, 48, 751-760.
- Stereoselective CuI-Catalyzed Synthesis of (E)–α–ynyl-α,β-Unsaturated Esters from Ethynyltriisopropylsilane, Diazoesters and Aldehydes. Chenggui Wu, Zhenxing Liu, Zhikun Zhang, Fei Ye, Guisheng Deng*, Yan Zhang and Jianbo Wang*. Adv. Synth. & Catal. 2016, 358, 2480-2488 (Invited contribution for a thematic issue with the title Base-Metal Catalysis: Mn, Fe, Co, Ni, Cu).
Wu grew up in Anqing Anhui province, China. He received his bachelor degree in department of chemistry and chemical engineering, Fuyang normal University at 2013 and then, earned master degree in organic chemistry department of chemistry and chemical engineering, Hunan normal University (in Professor Guisheng Deng’s group) at 2016, where his research work was mainly focused on computational explanation on Lewis Acid-controlled regioselective addition of α,β-unsaturated carbonyl compounds with Ti(IV) enolates derived from α-diazo-β-keto carbonyl compounds and α-diazo-β-ketophosphonates. During the period of bachelor study, as a visiting student in organic chemistry, department of chemistry and molecular science, Peking University (in Professor Jianbo Wang’s group) over one year, his research work was mainly focused on transition metal catalysis cross-coupling reaction through Cu carbene migratory insertion. After master graduating, working on research and development of anti-cancer drug in Domestic Drug Service Unit, WuXi AppTec, Wuhan. In July of the same year, he joined Prof. Zhou research group at Wuhan University to do started doctoral studies. Now he is concentrating all energies on transition metal catalysis methodology of synthesis.