Name: Dr. Ramesh Deshidi
Marital Status: Married
Gudapur, Nalgonda, Telangana, India – 508244
Phone number: +91-9515450722, +86-15623906786
Education and Qualifications
- Post-Doctoral Fellow (Sep-2018 – …)
Synthetic Organic chemistry in Wuhan University, China. Currently working on “Total Synthesis of Wortmannin”. Supervisor: Prof. Qianghui Zhou
- Ph. D
Synthetic Organic Chemistry in CSIR-Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine, Jammu
Thesis Title: Development of New Cross Coupling Reactions for the Construction of Carbon-Heteroatom Bonds. Supervisor: Dr. Bhahwal Ali Shah
- M.Sc in Organic Chemistry in Osmania University, Telangana, India.
Fellowships and Awards
- Junior and Senior Research Fellowship awarded by CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research), New Delhi, Govt. of India
- Presented Poster in 6th International Symposium on “Current Trends in Drug Discovery and Research (CTDDR)” Feb. 2016, held at CDRI-Lucknow
- Presented Poster in XI J-NOST conference, Dec. 2015, held at NISER Bhubaneswar, India.
- Presented Poster in Chemical Research Society of India, North Zone Meeting, 2011, held at Jammu University, Jammu, India.
- Deshidi, M. Kumar, S. Devari, B. A. Shah, A general metal free approach to α-ketoamides via oxidative amidation- diketonization of terminal alkynes, Chem. Commun., 2014, 50, 9533-9535.
- Deshidi, S. Devari, B. A. Shah, Iodine Promoted Oxidative Amidation of Terminal Alkenes; Synthesis of α-Ketoamides, Benzothiazoles and Quinazolines, Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2015, 1428–1432.
- Deshidi, S. Devari, B. A. Shah, Metal Free Access to Quinolines via C-C Bond Cleavage of Styrenes, Org. Chem. Front., 2015, 2, 515-519.
- Deshidi, M. A. Rizvi, B. A. Shah, Highly Efficient Dehydrogenative Cross-Coupling of Aldehydes with Amines and Alcohols, RSC Advance, 2015, 5, 90521-90524.
- Deshidi, S. Devari, M. A. Rizvi, B. A. Shah Regio Selective Phosphonation and Phosphation Reactions of 9-fluorenones, ChemistrySelect 2016, 1, 6040–6043.
- Deshidi, S. Devari, M. Kushwaha, A. P. Gupta, R. Sharma, R. Chib, I. A. Khan, S. Jaglan and B. A. Shah, Isolation and Quantification of Alternariols from Endophytic Fungus, Alternaria alternata: LC-ESI-MS/MS Analysis, ChemistrySelect 2017, 2, 364– 368.
- Bhushan, S. Guru, A. Pathania, S.Kumar, A. Kumar, F. Malik, R. Deshidi, M. Kumar, B. Shah, S. Jaglan, A. Faruk, S. Tasduq, R. A .Vishwakarma, S. Lattoo, S. Rana, Secalonic acid-D represses HIF-1α/VEGF mediated angiogenesis by regulating the Akt/mTOR/p70S6K signaling cascade, Cancer Res., 2015, 75, 2886.
- Qadri, R. Deshidi, B. A. Shah, K. Bindu, R. A. Vishwakarma, S. Riyaz-Ul-Hassan, An endophyte of Picrorhiza kurroa Royle ex. Benth producing menthol, phenylethyl alcohol and 3-hydroxypropionic acid, and other volatile organic compounds, World J Microbiol. Biotechnol, 2015, 31, 1647-1654.
- Devari, A. Kumar, R. Deshidi, B. A. Shah, C-H Functionalization of Terminal Alkynes Towards Stereospecific Synthesis of (E) or (Z) 2-Methylthio-1,4-ene-diones, Chem. Commun., 2015, 51, 5013-5015.
- Devari, M. Kumar, R. Deshidi, B. A. Shah, A general metal-free approach for the stereoselective synthesis of C-glycals from unactivated alkynes, Beilstein J. Org. Chem., 2014, 10, 2649–2653.
- Devari, S. Jaglan, M. Kumar, R. Deshidi, S. Guru, S. Bhushan, M. Kushwaha, A. P. Gupta, S. G. Gandhi, J. P. Sharma, S. C. Taneja, R. A. Vishwakarma, B. A. Shah, Phytochemistry, 2014, 98, 183–189.
- Devari, R. Deshidi, M. Kumar, A. Kumar, S. Sharma, M. Rizvi, M. Kushwaha, A. P. Gupta, B. A. Shah, Osmium (VI) catalyzed chemoselective oxidation of allylic and benzylic alcohols, Tetrahedron Lett., 2013, 54, 6407–6410.