- Name: WEI Qiang (research assistant )
- Date of Birth: Dec. 13th, 1991
- Research Interests: Total synthesis of bioactive natural products and development of practical methodologies.
- Other Interests: play basketball, et al.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 027-68755487
- Address: Chemistry Building North, Room 110, College of Chemistry and Molecular Sciences
Wuhan University, Luojiashan, Wuhan, China 430072.
Education and Awards
Sept. 2009- June 2013 Bachelor of chemicobiology, China Three Gorges University
Sept. 2013-June, 2016 MS of Organic Chemistry, Central China Normal University,
Advisors: Prof. Dr. Wen-Jing, Xiao & Prof. Dr. Jia-Rong Chen
Sept. 2017- research assistant, Wuhan University
Advisors: Prof. Dr. Qiang-Hui Zhou
- Wei, Q.; Chen, J.-R.;* Hu, X.-Q.; Yang, X.-C.; Lu, B.; Xiao, W.-J. Photocatalytic Radical Trifluoromethylation/Cyclization Cascade: Synthesis of CF3-Containing Pyrazolines and Isoxazolines. Lett. 2015, 17, 4464-4467.
- Yu, X.-Y.; Chen, J.-R.*; Wei, Q.; Cheng, H.-G.; Liu, Z.-C.; Xiao, W.-J. Catalytic Asymmetric Cycloaddition of In Situ-Generated ortho-Quinone Methides and Azlactones by a Triple Brønsted Acid Activation Strategy. Eur. J. 2016, 22, 6774
- Hu, X.-Q.; Chen, J.-R.*; Wei, Q.; Liu, F.-L.; Deng, Q.-H.; Beauchemin, A. M.; Xiao, W.-J.* Photocatalytic Generation of N-Centered Hydrazonyl Radicals: A Strategy for Hydroamination of β,γ-Unsaturated Hydrazones. Chem. Int. Ed. 2014, 53, 12163-1216
- Hu, X.-Q.; Qi, X.-T, Chen, J.-R.;* Zhao, Q.-Q.; Wei, Q.; Lan, Y.; Xiao, W.-J.* Catalytic N-radical Cascade Reaction of Hydrazones by Oxidative Deprotonation Electron Transfer and TEMPO Mediation. Commun. 2016, 7, 11188.
- Hu, X.-Q.; Chen, J.-R.*; Wei, Q.; Liu, F.-L.; Deng, Q.-H.; Zou, Y.-Q.; Xiao, W.-J.* Efficient Synthesis of Dihydropyrazoles by Halocyclization of β,γ-Unsaturated Hydrazones. J. Org. Chem. 2014, 3082-3086.
Wei Qiang grew up in hubei, China. He received his B.Sc. degree at China Three Gorges University major in chemicobiology in 2013 and then, earned his M.Sc. degree in organic chemistry at Central China Normal University in 2016 with the help of Advisors Prof. Dr. Wen-Jing, Xiao & Prof. Dr. Jia-Rong Chen, where his research work was mainly focused on visible light promoted trifiuoroniethylation reactions. In July of the same year, he joined Prof. Zhou research group as a research assistant at Wuhan University, and starting on total synthesis of natural products in organic chemistry since September 2016.